Earn 2.25 APY* on balances up to $10,000–that's cold hard cash in your pocket where it belongs. No hidden fees or temporary offers. You also get nationwide ATM fee refunds* (no matter whose ATM you use), unlimited check writing, and there's no minimum balance required to earn high monthly interest.
Kasasa Cash is a whole new way to bank that puts you first. After all, it's your money so you should benefit the most from it.
- Earn 2.25% APY* on balances up to $10,000 when you qualify
- Earn 0.10% APY on all balances when you do not qualify
- ATM fee refunds nationwide up to $25
- No minimum balance required to earn rewards
- No monthly service fees
- Free Instant Issue Visa® Debit Card
- Free ATM Card
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Direct Deposit
- Unlimited check clearing
- Free Monthly Statements
- Courtesy Pay Overdraft Protection
- NCUA Insured
To qualify just follow these simple steps each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-statement notice
- Access online banking at least once every cycle
- Have one automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
Even if you don't meet the qualifications for a given monthly qualification cycle, the account is still FREE with NO monthly service charge and you can still qualify for the benefits in future cycles.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 1/1/2014. Rates may change after account is opened. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 ($5 per single transaction) and credited to account on the first business day of the next monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.25%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% dividends on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.25% - 0.43% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.10% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle to account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more business days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle to account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning on the first day of each month through the last day of each month. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. Federally Insured by NCUA.